Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stages of a Still Life Painting

I've been neglecting my blog so much, i'm not going to feel guilty about it though! As I mentioned before, i'm studying for the H.Dip in Art and Design Education at the moment. It's MENTAL busy, so i'm thinking two posts a month until June (when I get my life back!) I'm also making a teaching blog as part of the course, it's private at the moment but i'll make it public once i've finished the course.

On a Wednesday, we have peer teaching day (curriculum studies) when we make art and learn a new discipline with the aim of teaching that discipline in class. Here is a series of shots of a still life painting I did recently, I had an earlier still life that I really wanted to improve on, rather than re-working that I started again here.

No comments :